Sunday, September 28, 2014

Talia's Currently Reading


            Hello there fellow geeks! In case any of you are curious, here is a list of the comics I'm currently reading. Let me clarify that I'm more Marvel than DC, when it comes to comics. My favorite superhero is Batman, and the Bat-family are my babies, but that's as far as I'll go on DC. For more DC, go talk to Isabel. If you have any questions, or even requests, please feel free to message us at our tumblr or comment down below!

    Black Widow

    Captain Marvel

     Hawkeye, bro

    Moon Knight

    All New Invaders

      Edge of the Spider-Verse

    Ms. Marvel

(I lost track of all that's happening in Avengers a while ago, but I’ll add it to the list when the volumes come out)
(Don't ask me about Captain America)
(or Winter Soldier)


DC:

    Grayson

And that's pretty much it for DC :/

If you guys have any recommendations on what to read, please message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment