Monday, September 29, 2014

Isabel's Currently Reading

    Hi! This is my list of comics that I'm currently reading/following. As opposed to Talia, I follow zero Marvel comics and many DC. I also follow some more "indie" comics that are amazing and I thoroughly recommend! I'm a little behind on some, sadly, and there are tons more I'm interested in reading... so, I'll update as I go, I suppose.

Locke & Key - (A little late to this party) 




















Serenity - Leaves On The Wind



















Nightwing (New 52)




















Batman (New 52)


















Batman Eternal






















Batman, Inc.



















Catwoman (New 52)





















Batwoman (New 52)




















Batgirl (New 52)











Wonder Woman (New 52)




















Harley Quinn (New 52)











The Multiversity



















Adventure Time
 
The Walking Dead












Injustice - Gods Among Us




















Shingeki no Kyojin (AoT)
















Lumberjanes




















Rat Queens



















Pretty Deadly




















Saga















Coffin Hill
 















No comments:

Post a Comment